Jun 8, 2007

Mobile Marketing Madness


AdAge reports today that mobile marketing marketers are missing masses.


I was hoping mobile was going nowhere, and will continue to go nowhere, because I do not want to use a mobile device to seek products, services or information. My little Vaio laptop is just perfect, and this is as small as I want a monitor to be.


My guess is that in a few years I'll have an ear-piece (ala Jack Bauer, not those big bluetooth bugs hanging on your ears today), and I'll be able to communicate through my laptop, wirelessly, hands-free and with voice command (which I don't use yet).


We'll see... but there's one thing for sure I'm not going to do... read, write or browse through a phone monitor. Even though the iPhone looks cool... I still think that is too small for a monitor.

No comments: